Friday, May 23, 2008
In His Time--The Class
I should mention that the class at church--the one that prompted this blog--was of great benefit to me, but we stopped going in January '08. It is set up in semesters anyway, like college. Aug-Dec. break Jan-Apr. break, then it resumes. I felt like, "Same song different verse." I was completely optimistic about the class, but I had a hunch that it would be either way far to the left (medical) or way far to the right (religious). Turns out, it was was to far to the left for me. I am bombarded with the latest drugs, procedures, and tests, and I felt as though this was one more thing to add to the batter. I trust Christ--"In His Time", not in a medical lab experiment timetable. I choose to wait for the child Christ has planned for Jon and I, instead of hurrying and getting second best in my time. I know Christ allows conception artifically and that He has allowed science to expound on many high-tech procedures, whereby many women would not conceive otherwise. However, at this present moment, none of the choices that human medicine has to offer to me today, look good enough to rush ahead of my Father. So, on with the wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment